This is it: the final ‘things you might’ve missed’ post. And, me being me, it’s not ending on a round number. I’ve just been to my 101st Sunny Afternoon, so…
91. Mr Davies & Dave during Mrs Davies’ solo
They’re all in sync.
92. Mick & the tailor with the hat
Depending on who’s playing Mick, the hat will get different treatment…
93. Band’s reactions to Larry’s suggestions
During the recording of ‘You Really Got Me’ there is an interesting array of facial expressions and actions from the band.
94. Wace & Collins checking champagne vintage
Letting chaos reign around them during ‘Till The End Of The Day’…
95. Mick trying to keep the golf club
Occasionally he doesn’t resort to force when fighting Grenville over the golf club…
96. Pete as best man
Providing reassurance to Ray as the wedding begins!
97. Ray’s response to Dave breaking the cymbal
Attempting to save a bit of money…
98. Mick & Ray picking on Larry
Larry’s trying to settle into the flight but the boys have other ideas!
99. Pete after “Play it back!”
Watch his face as he hears the bassline…
100. Rasa during ‘Sunny Afternoon’
Her reaction to the line “My girlfriend’s run off with my car…”.
101. The fallout from ‘Days’
Mick can’t decide whether to comfort Dave or not.
So. That was the ‘They’re not like everybody else’ series. If you’ve just joined and want to read 1-90, you can catch them in parts 1, 2, 3 and 4! I’ve also written a ridiculous amount of other Sunny Afternoon blog posts… And this most certainly won’t be the last.