Bored? Love Sunny Afternoon? Then step right this way…
If you want to be in with a chance of winning a beautiful signed programme, all you need to do is answer the following questions (there was some logic to deciding on 13 questions, but I can’t for the life of me remember what that was now)! The person with the most points will win the programme. In the event of a tie, the names of those with the most points will go into a hat and I will randomly draw the winner.
Leave your answers as comments on this post (question number & answer, plus Twitter name if you have one) – I won’t approve any comments to be made public until the competition closes at 7.30pm, so nobody should be able to steal your answers!
I’ll obviously be at the show tonight, but will go through all responses when I get home – and notify the winner tomorrow morning.
1. Where has Mick “just seen Dave Brubeck”?
2. What instrument does Rasa’s father play rather aggressively as he gives her away?
3. What game are Robert & Grenville playing during ‘Till The End Of The Day’?
4. Which four foods does Eddie say he ate once he became rich? (1 point for each)
5. How many times do you hear the ‘You Really Got Me’ riff before the band play the song on Top of the Pops?
6. According to Ray, which band is it lucky that Pete’s not in?
7. How does Dave describe John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Mick Jagger & Keith Richards? (1 point for each)
8. Which musicians do Ray’s sisters (Peggy & Joyce) sarcastically compare him to? (1 point for each)
9. Complete the Pete quote: “I was thinking about that …”
10. How many times does Mick hit Dave with the drum pedal?
11. According to Robert, what is it a bad idea to do?
12. When the band are getting their green suits fitted, what does Larry say Mick looks like?
13. Which other musical act does Ray tell Rasa that The Kinks have to play a show with in America?
“Nobody said it was gonna be easy!”