Thank you everyone for entering! I thought I’d do a separate post for the answers, so here they are…
1. Where has Mick “just seen Dave Brubeck”?
The Hollywood Bowl
2. What instrument does Rasa’s father play rather aggressively as he gives her away?
3. What game are Robert & Grenville playing during ‘Till The End Of The Day’?
4. Which four foods does Eddie say he ate once he became rich? (1 point for each)
Duck, veal, caviar, Welsh Rarebit
5. How many times do you hear the ‘You Really Got Me’ riff before the band play the song on Top of the Pops?
21 (in the bedroom, before & after the dentist, in the recording studio)
6. According to Ray, which band is it lucky that Pete’s not in?
7. How does Dave describe John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Mick Jagger & Keith Richards? (1 point for each)
Not crazy enough, too shrewd, a workaholic, too normal & well-adjusted
8. Which musicians do Ray’s sisters (Peggy & Joyce) sarcastically compare him to? (1 point for each)
George Formby & Buddy Holly
9. Complete the Pete quote: “I was thinking about that …”
10. How many times does Mick hit Dave with the drum pedal?
11. According to Robert, what is it a bad idea to do?
Mix with other classes
12. When the band are getting their green suits fitted, what does Larry say Mick looks like?
13. Which other musical act does Ray tell Rasa that The Kinks have to play a show with in America?
Sam the Sham & the Pharoahs
Congratulations to winner KrissyGo!, I’ll be in contact with you about your prize shortly.